Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm coming out...

I have a confession to make. It's really big and I hope you don't hate me for it. Okay, deep breath, and here I go. I'm coming out... as a Jedward fan. Now I know you're disappointed in me, and I would be too! Basically the Justin Biebers of Ireland... and I'm a fan. I have gone so low as to say today, "I need my daily dose of Jedward" while frantically trying to plug my ipod into my mom's car. When I first saw them on the 8 out of 10 cats Christmas special, I thought they were the most annoying creatures this planet had. Then I started listening to their music, thinking "This isn't too bad, but there are so many better people." Just like I did for Cher Lloyd (who I am also a fan of now...) I watched the music video, listened to the song and turned it off, thinking it was bad. But then I watched it again... again... and again... and fell in love with their music. Not them though. They look like porcupines, John is annoying beyond belief (Edward is quieter and apparently normal. I like him better.), and they dress like Lady Gaga and execute it poorly. But they're not too bad when their hair is not spiked up.

It's sad I have that on my computer, isn't it? Waterline is super catchy and really good and I've becoming a fan of their song Lipstick. I'm dying for their new album Young Love to come out so I can get Waterline and Luminous on my ipod. Even though I've heard only the preview of Luminous, I'm already learning the words and in LOVE with this song. And is it bad that I can tell them apart in this picture? Okay, I'm pretty sure to the left is Edward and on the right if John. John's face is more angular, but it's not that easy to tell from this picture, but I'm pretty sure it's the twin on the right... oh my frogs just listen to me! GAAAAHHH!!! BOTH OF YOU OUT OF MY HEAD NOW!!! I just want to curl up and cry now... oh and guess who's following them on twitter now... yep. I promise I won't turn into a fan girl. I promise!
In other news, I should be studying for my math final (finals started today... yay?) so I don't fail (again) but instead I'll be rocking out to Jedward and Regina Spektor's new album (love love LOVE her) and baking dark chocolate chip cookies. The Toll House recipe is too heavenly.
Doodle of the Day!
Here's Crystaline again! She's kicking butt and taking names! I'm really proud of her anatomy and how it doesn't suck. The background is terrible, but at least one of my pictures has one this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment