Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm a mongoose!

So, I'm feeling better, especially after some good ol' acting. For theater class, we have to act as animals, so I picked the majestic mongoose. I'm really enjoying myself, though I only really eat, sleep, drink water, and explore. I have to do a slice of life tomorrow, so I have decided to eat an egg. Yes, mongooses or mongeese or what ever you call them (I like mongeeses because everyone can agree its wrong) can crack open and eat eggs. I'm really excited to try it out. Here's the doodle of the day in honor of mongeeses.

This is the mongoose person Layla from Captain Bones and her Crew. Well... she's not actually written in yet, but I'm planning on it! So that's in honor of mongeeses. Cause they're that cool.
Also, I'm feeling much better now that all the stress is gone. I think I just needed a day off. Mental Health day, YAY!
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment