Saturday, May 19, 2012

I blame the Avengers for my procrastination

So I saw The Avengers last night with some friends and loved it! I'm not a big fan of super hero movies, but now, I can't stop thinking about how awesome it was! That is a major problem considering I have a big French project that I need to work on right now and I have 2/8 pop up pages drawn and colored and 1/30 or so sentences corrected and ready to copy onto the book. I'm so distracted by how funny and action packed it was and by how hot Chris Evans is. That and he looks eerily similar to America (or Alfred F. Jones) from the anime series Hetalia: Axis Powers. I mean, seriously!! I totally want to be a super hero/ villain now. I can't decide between the two. I'm more suited to be a villain, but Chris Evans's face!! I really can't decide. Well, I guess I'll go to the villains cause they're pretty cool. I also already have my own Legion of Evil... I can have Tom Hiddleston then! I also wanted to see more Hawkeye and Black Widow. They need their own movie. Both were pretty bad ass. I also need to watch the Captain America movie for Chris Evans's face...
Stick some glasses on Captain America and scruff up his hair and tell me I'm wrong.
GAAAAHHH! Stop distracting me!!! Well, after The Avengers I made it through 6 episodes of Merlin season 4 in the SECOND ANNUAL MERLIN MARATHON!!! My friends and I were so tired after the movie that we began to drink massive amounts of Monster to stay awake. We put them into shot glasses and took a shot of Monster every time they said magic, enchantment, or spell in the episode. There was one episode where they managed to avoid all three of those! It was a blast! Pretty fun times.
Well, I need to go do homework so I don't need to worry about it around my choir concert tomorrow.

Doodle of the day: 
Just a really old doodle of a girl from last year in math class. I drew so much in that class. Maybe that's why I got a C...
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment