Thursday, June 7, 2012

SWEET FREEDOM... until Monday...

Finals are done and summer is here. Well, until Monday for me... Yep, I have summer school for (I think) 2 weeks before I can just relax. 7:30 - 3(or 4) every day. It's not that  bad though. In the morning I have Health class (which allows me to take Sales in the school year... yay?) and for the rest of the afternoon I have theater! Yay! I can be a mongoose again without anyone questioning why! Well... I may not get to be a mongoose again, but it's still gonna be a blast. I guess that doesn't leave a lot of time for writing in CBaHC, but that's okay. Did I tell you last week? Or did you check the page? I FINALLY FINISHED THE BATTLE SCENE!!!! The only problem I face now is how to get them back on the ship...
Oh and in other news, my twitter account almost got hacked. Yep. I clicked a link, tried to sign in, and got booted out. I texted my friend (who private messaged me the link... or so I thought) and she didn't know what was going on. She had been hacked and I was about to. Great. So, thanks to my awesome quick thinking, I changed my password and waited. The person tried to hack me again, but I was too smart for them! Ha ha hacker, ha ha.
Also, I'm seeing The Avengers again to day with my little brother and friend Hadley. She's going to be fangirling over Thor and Loki while I fangirl over Captain America. My brother is going to hate us for this... Oh well. He wanted to go! In honor of us going, I drew Loki for her.
So that's all the news for me... I'm trying to fix a Jedward picture up because the original sucked. I still can't believe I tweeted them a picture of the original... FFFFFUUUUU!!!! What ever. I just want the 26th to come sooner so I can get their album... I'm not a fangirl, I swear!
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment