Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tread lightly

You know what freaking pisses me off to no end? Kiss asses. Am I the only one? While I do enjoy a compliment every now and then, some people do it to no end. I was texting a guy I know and he's a MAJOR kiss ass. I know he wants to start a relationship but he doesn't understand that I'm still in mental recovery from a breakdown (that he knows I went through) and I HAVE ZERO INTEREST! I don't know how he doesn't know. I ignored his texts until today. So we're texting and he starts doing this whole role play thing, which I just played along to because I didn't care what we were talking about I was so bored. So I was my usual character (The Warrior Goddess. Remember the family tree? Yeah. He's in on that.) and he was my high priest. Then he pulls this random crap about some king and an invasion, but the details change. So I call him out on it and basically claimed that he was lying. The one sign of lying that really let's you know something's up is changing stories. It's rule number one! So he's all offended and trying to lie his way out of it and I call his bull.
Then, we start talking out of this whole role play crap. The whole "what's up?" sort of thing. I tell him about my internet connection acting funky... well... my mom was thinking it was funky when it wasn't and I made a joke about my mom. Then he starts asking questions about my mom and my relationship. It was like, "Mom... idiot? what? Why is your mom an idiot? Do you not like her? Step mom? Don't you love your mom?" WHAT THE F***?! It is none of his f***ing business! I don't get along with my mother 95% of the time and quite frankly, I don't think of her as my mother. This is where he crosses my boundary. I tell him I don't want to talk about it and he respects that. So I'm calm now that I dodged that bullet. Then he asks, "Are you still willing to do that relationship?" and he adds crap like "I understand if you don't because you like someone else or you aren't ready which I respect." And before that I was texting my other friend about it because she's playing wing woman for him and was asking me that question before he actually asked it. That just pisses me off. I can't stand people getting a middle man to do all the work for them. I understand if it's because you can't directly contact the other person, but he can text me. There was no need to involve my friend! I really just wanted to text him back "PISS THE F*** OFF YOU KISS ASS!" but I didn't.
I told him no because he had to get his wing woman to ask me first. And then he was denying asking her to do that. I believe him on that one. Then he's starting to apologize and I can sense the whole pity card being played. I have a pretty good bull shit detector, and it was going off. I called him out on it and he started ranting about how mean I was and how he was just trying to be nice. Then, he started apologizing after that.
This is where I said "PISS THE F*** OFF YOU KISS ASS!" but in a different way. I said,
"Well I'm sorry that I seem mean but it's who I am! If you don't like it, screw you! I'm blunt and mean, but at least I'm honest! And I'm not a coward! I don't care what you or the rest of the world thinks because I will NOT change myself in order to please anyone. I have lived through hell only relying on myself. I should have just kept to myself and fixed it because I'm obviously the only person I can rely on."
So he's like, oh you're interesting and pretty and I just want the best for you. Like hell you do you self serving ass! You just want a relationship. I know the way he flirts with girls! So I tell him to back off and don't try to get any closer and he comes back with.
"Okay, fine. I'm sorry. All I ever wanted was to give you someone to be nice to you and to be your companion to treat you right, and to love you for you. But obviously you don't want that. So I'm sorry for trying that"
 He obviously doesn't know me since that is the opposite of what I want. I want someone who can put up with me at my worst and who I can trust. If he loves me for me in the process, awesome. Maybe something can happen, but I'm still in mental recovery. I can't love yet. And he's a f***ing 8th grader (incoming freshman). I'm going into sophomore year of high school and I still don't have a clue about what love really is and I am mature for my age. So I didn't respond. Basically if he tries to text me or even talk to me any time in the near future (though I'll probably be over this tomorrow), I will tell him to piss off. I don't care. I could be the villain for all I care.I will tell him to piss the f*** off.
And there I am, on my throne as a villain. I may be the Warrior Goddess, but I am fine with being a villain with that title. I don't tolerate liars, thieves, cowards and kiss asses. If that makes me the villain, I'll play the villain. I'm already the villain in my own story, so you can take your hero crap somewhere else. You either love me or hate me. Nothing in between. So the part of the world that doesn't like me, piss off. I'll see you in my throne room where I'll be on the thrown and you'll be on your knees. Tread lightly. If you lie to me, you will pay. And that is not a threat. That is a promise.

Geeze! Sorry for the angry rant! This was fairly recent, like earlier tonight recent, so I guess this is more detailed than what it should have been. Until next time! (when I promise I'll have a happy entry)
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment