Friday, March 30, 2012

Justin Bieber is a pharaoh?

Okay, I am forcing myself to blog today. Too bad I can't force myself to do anything else today.
I went to see a production of Joseph and the Technicolor Coat with my lil bro and neighbor. So we're sitting there in a theater full of small children who are noisy as hell before the show starts, just waiting. A guy comes out and gives the whole "no cell phones" schpeel and runs off. As soon as they start, I realize it is a modernized version of the show. I'm thinking  "Oh this is going to be interesting... taking a bible story and shaping it to a stage in the round and modernizing it. Hm, I wonder what challenges they faced. Ooh, the guy playing Joseph (later named Nate, the understudy) has a good voice and a nice face... a nice face indeed." So all of a sudden, the guy Joseph gets sold to after his brothers sell him into slavery (I forget the name) comes on. Aaaaannndddd.... it's Donald Trump. It was hilarious. So after they go through that part of the story and the part after it (which Nate the understudy had a nice song in and showed off his amazing voice) they come to the pharaoh. And they start singing to the tune of Justin Bieber's song Baby. I look back to where the pharaoh is and almost burst out laughing. There's a guy with a hoodie, sagging jeans, white sneakers, a microphone, and flippy blonde hair standing as "pharaoh". I almost cried laughing so hard. "Pharaoh" Bieber even taught Joseph how to do the hair flip. It was one of the greatest things I ever saw. They nailed Bieber as well. The actor playing him was a little too good.
Anyway, I still need to give you your picture of the day!
It's just a preview of Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark. I'm working on it. I'm so excited for season 2 of Game of Thrones! I love Sansa's character and Sophie Turner is too pretty!!! Well, I should probably finish the second book before watching the series... Also, is it wrong that if I was a character in Game of Thrones, I'd want Robert Baratheon as my father and Cersei Lanister as my mother? Even though she's a terrible human being, I'd still want to call her "mother"...
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment