Friday, March 16, 2012

New Level of Fangirling!

Okay, so I think my fangirling has gotten out of hand...
Today, I was replying to a comment on Deviantart (alaskanair if you're curious and want to add me to your watch) on my picture of James Fairclough. We had gotten into a little chat about the show. So she mentions that James has a twitter. I immediately ask my mom if I could get a twitter account so I could follow James. (username is AuntieMeredith btw if you want to follow me) I am so glad I did. I got onto Twitter and under my news feed when I logged on a few minutes ago was James duct taped to the wall with the caption, "not easy being the little guy." My life is perfect. Just plain perfect. I love it. So much...
I should probably explain my user name a bit huh? Well, it all started when I needed someone to blame when my P.E. shorts went missing. I blamed the Demon Lord. The Demon Lord was later named Dave because a demon lord needs a name that screams "FEAR ME! I WORK IN A CUBICAL!!" Dave screamed that for me. So through a confusing series of family relations, I became his sister and had three kids (my middle school friends), my drama teacher became our father, I have two other siblings, and Dave got married to my friend Jessica and had twin girls. That was all last year. Since then, Dave has gotten divorced, remarried (to my friend Brianna), and now has another daughter, Jessica, who is dating Dalton. I am then Jessica, Abby, and Roxy's (the twins) Aunt. And technically Dalton's aunt too, even though he's a pathetic excuse of a post it note on the family tree... So I tell them, "Just call me Auntie!" in a voice that scares or amuses them all. So that's the whole auntie and family thing... I also apparently am now married to James Fairclough... I was not aware of this until two days ago (my friends decided for me), but I have no objections... ;) *wink wink*
Here's your picture for the day! This is Sir Francisco from the anime Romeo x Juliet. I love love LOVE this show so much! Francisco is a lady's man and by far the funniest character on the show. It made me cry, that is how good the series is. I highly suggest you watch it. And Fun fact: I am the founder of the Sir-Francisco-FC on deviantart and I wrote my first fan fiction about this show where my character Scarlet and him have a romance. I haven't updated it for close to a year. Go writer's block!
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment