Friday, April 6, 2012

Black like my soul!

I'm not  going emo. Don't worry about that. I dyed my hair black recently and when my friend noticed, she just stated, "your hair is black." And since she was in on the whole Demonlord family joke, I just yelled back "LIKE MY SOUL!!" Needless to say the people around me were all freaked out a bit, but then she replied, "Mer, you don't have a soul, remember? Dave took it." It made my life so much better. Then she showed me what I would look like reincarnated as a cat.
Yeah, that's pretty accurate... 
Okay, so I have two fan girl moments dealing with my "husband" James Fairclough.
#1. I asked him on twitter if jamesfairclough.deviantart.com was him.
Guess who got a reply! I was screaming my head off when I saw this on April fool's day. It wasn't an April fool's day joke though. And I realized what that meant and screamed some more. I told everyone I could.

#2. In theater class, we had to direct tableaus about what we did over spring break. Since I did nothing, I talked about watching Full Metal Jousting when James won his joust. So I decided to tweet about it. I didn't even directly tweet to him. Guess what happened?

My friends were there to witness my insane fan girl moment then. It was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. *dies from excessive fan girling* 
I think that sums everything up for me. Oh and I'm getting duct taped to a tree today. I'll upload a picture from that as soon as I can.
Oh and I fixed the picture of James, so here's your picture of the day.

-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment