Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm sorry, the owner of this blog died from fangirling...

Okay, so I've received a private message from the freaking James Fairclough and he said he "would like to give me something in return" for all the support (on Wednesday) and it came in the mail today! First class with delivery confirmation all the way from New Jersey came *cue drum roll*

JAME'S FREAKING SHIRT FROM FULL METAL JOUSTING SIGNED TO ME AND EVERYTHING!!!! OH MY FROGS! (sorry, new euphemism I'm trying to use instead of "oh my god" because some people are offended by it (which I don't really care about) and it's another thing to add to the whole Meredith-isms that I have. I'm also (upon request of a friend) trying to use the word "bubbler" instead of drinking fountain.) He even said it was the shirt he used! And you can tell it has been worn. My dad showed me all the things to look for when seeing if a shirt has been worn. I was expecting a signed picture or something *cough restraining order cough* but no, James just had to be too amazing and awesome and had to send me his shirt. It smells nice too. (he said it would smell like horse, but it doesn't or if it did, Superman is a very nice smelling horse) And what makes this even better is that the whole "Team Hammer" thing connects to another shirt I have.
I'm the one with the "Team Fairclough" shirt and yes, he has seen this. I think that was one of the things that made him realize that I was a fangirl. I'm just in utter shock though. I never expected to get something that cool from THE James Fairclough. And he even sent a message to ask if I got it! He's so sweet! Honestly, if I ever meet James, I don't think I will be able to contain myself or keep myself from running and hugging him. Nope. Won't happen. I think my parents would have to hold me back...
Well, I can't wait for season 2! I wonder if anyone will be as awesome as the Hammer...
Oh! I've been forgetting a doodle of the day  What was I talking about?! I just don't have a new one to show you. (I haven't been drawing all that much) So here it is!
This is an early tablet drawing of Mr. Harry Lloyd as Viserys Targaryen! (Still love him!) I feel like I should draw Viserys again, but I HAVE NO MOTIVATION!!
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment