Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Auditions for Almost, Maine!

Okay, so Almost, Maine are next week Tuesday and Wednesday. I am so pumped and determined to get in! I got the script for Christmas and I have been working as much as I can on each scene. I'm really hoping to get in especially because it's the drama teacher's last year before retiring. If I don't get in, I'll still have the experimental play that's coming out of my theater class. We're taking children's stories from the elementary schools and performing them. It's going to be really cute. I'm a huge theater nerd. My goal is to become a successful actress in London. Since I didn't make the fall play, I'm getting double prepared for auditions. I feel like if I don't get into one of the plays (that I had to audition for) my freshman year, I'll never make it in London. I had an AD job during my middle school's play in the fall. They worshiped me as the warrior goddess. Yes, and someone else gave me that nick name. I guess wish me luck!

Here's a sketch from bio class on the back of a French worksheet. She kinda reminds me of what I imagine Glory from Almost, Maine's "Her Heart". That's my favorite part.
CBaHC watch!
Extreamly crappy and quick sketch of Conall. A realistic version of him will be coming soon along with all the other characters!
A bit about Conall:
Okay! Time for Conall! He's Aaron's best friend from Sarontova. Unfortunately I don't have a clip from The Many Lives of Many People on Conall frankly because I'm lazy and Aaron doesn't need to read about his best friend. He's a ladies's man and will go for any pretty girl. He once had a girlfriend named Anya, but he ate her. She turned herself into a frog with out his knowledge and he happened to run into frog Anya and decided to cook her up. He's been feeling guilty ever since and wants to go to Zenagum to apologize. He met Aaron when he was nine ish while standing up for him against some local bullies. (Aaron was six at the time) And they've been best buddies ever since! Conall is a really stupid, but sweet guy once you really get to know him. Oh, and fun fact: I came up with Conall's name through a random name generator. All the characters in my book before Lady Madeline shows up were named by a random name generator except for Aaron and Jane. Bones's actual name (Isodle Elaine McDowell) was named by a generator except for the last name.

Look at that, two pictures in one post! Lucky ducks!
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment