Saturday, January 26, 2013

This is a test.

I just need to check if I gif I edited works. It didn't on tumblr, so now I'm worried.
Holy shit it may work!
Anyway, I've become obsessed with my new OTP. Katie McGrath and Harry Lloyd. I'm madly in love with both of them and if they ever get together, then I'll explode. No, I won't explode, but I'll make them adopt me. This is what I did today:
Even by this mediocre photo manip, it is clear that they are adorable. The height difference is way off (he's 6'0", she's 5'5") but it's still... just look at them!
I also did this for my friend Abby, since Joseph Gordon-Levitt is her favorite person ever. I'm gonna improve it a bit, but I think it turned out relatively okay for my first attempt at something like that.

So I'm off to go manipulate more photos so it looks like they're together.
Doodle of the Day:
This is a super old picture. Well, there you go anyway.
Gif of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment