Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fucking Finals...

Okay, so finals start Tuesday and I've just started working on my Actor's Workshop final and I haven't even begun studying for Euro. I'm dead.
Honestly, here's how finals go through gifs.
First thoughts of finals:
Finals? Come on guys. I'm gonna ace them all with out even trying.
Thinking about studying:
I totally got this. It's going to be fine
When most of my teachers are very vague and broad with what I have to know:
Seriously? All the scientists? You really think I'm gonna just know everything about them for the final...
Guess what! Finals are a week away!
Shit, seriously?!

Mental reaction to panic:
How I end up reacting still...
I'm so fucked.
What I do instead of studying:



Seriously guys. I'm gonna study now.



When I'm actually studying:
I live off of soda during finals.
Night before first finals:

When I get together with friends for last minute cramming:
Well, here's to failing.
When I sit down at finals:
I got this.
When I actually begin taking the test and what I studied isn't on there, but everything else is:
Seriously?! I study what you told me to but oh fucking no. That's not gonna be on the fucking test.
Right after finals:
Good bye future. Wish I could have met you.
Thinking about what grade I'm going to get:
Fs all around.

When I find out I did fine on finals:
Nice try. I know I failed. You're not gonna get my hopes up.
No seriously, I actually got As and Bs
Walking away from finals:


Thinking about next semester's finals:
Did it once, I'll do it again.
See? It's a vicious cycle. It just goes around and around and around. And because I procrastinate like I'm doing now, it doesn't skip over the points of mass panic. Believe me, tomorrow, I'm gonna flip a shit because I still have stuff to do. I should get back to my script analysis...
Picture of the day:
These are all of my electronics as a family. From left to right: Gorgonzola Periwinkle (my slutty Iphone... don't ask), Audrey (my laptop), Lexi (my tablet), and the newest addition since Christmas, Milo (my kindle)

Gif of the day:
This is me. Every. Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment