Monday, September 17, 2012

My life is too awesome right now.

Yes. Be jealous. Be very jealous.
I'm going to have to keep this quick because I'm currently procrastinating on my APEuro homework, but that's okay. This was only one of the birthday presents from my aunt. She's the best, obviously. I was literally sobbing when I opened this up. It totally picked me up after my mom and I had a massive fight. I should really get back to answering study guide questions...
I got this with a copy of the Iron Lady, The Mighty Boosh DVD set, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (finally!), and an order for a copy of the Avengers. 
Again, be very jealous.

Doodle of the Day:
CAUTION!!! SPOILERS FOR CBaHC!!!  oh what the hell...
Yeah, it's the death of Lady Barquelle. Aaron looks way too much Hiccup, but oh well. It was completely unintentional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment