Monday, September 3, 2012

The Outsiders and Procrastination!

So, my school is putting on the Outsiders and auditions are this week. I'm signed up for Wednesday, but I'm still kinda nervous. #1, there is a new theater teacher. She's really nice and I love her, but it's still change. #2, she is having us perform monologues for our auditions. I've only been used to cold readings. I'm glad that we're doing monologues because there's a whole lot more preparation that can be done. But again, it's still a change. I just hope I do well especially because dramatic work is my forte.
And I'm still procrastinating on all the home work I should be doing. Yay! Well, I really should do that. Nothing else has been happening lately. With hope I can get all of my homework done and hop over to Michael's for some gears and chains for some jewelry. One thing's for sure, jewelry making always keeps me entertained. I'd even say I like it more that sewing.
Doodle of the Day:
In honor of the new season of Doctor Who with a Dalek episode starting off the season, here's a Dalek I drew a while ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment