Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm going mainstream! HELP!

Normally, I take pride in my hipster sort of taste. I love when I can introduce my friends to new shows and music. I'm into vintage clothing and movies that are more artsy and under the radar.
About a week ago, I felt myself going mainstream in the music department... and dear lord I don't want to stop. You know how I came out as a Jedward fan? Well, no one knows about Jedward in my area, so I kept my whole hipster thing. But now I have really crossed the line into mainstream...
My next confession:
One Direction.
I know you must be disappointed in me and I am too! And I feel like I'm beginning to fancy (one or two) them... it's probably just because they're English (Well, Niall is Irish.) See? I shouldn't know that.
Anyway, I have found that 1D facts are hilarious. Regardless if you love them or hate them, you should just look them up. You get the occasional boring one, but some of the quotes are priceless. I highly encourage anyone with no life and way too much time on their hands to check it out.
Sorry for the lack of updates by the way. There hasn't been much to report on because my life right now is really boring and filled with school work. Speaking of which, I should get back to finishing my French project.
Doodle of the Day:
Here's the picture of Harry I painted in honor of him sending me an autographed picture. At least I'll still have him... He will always be the first Harry I think of regardless of Harry Styles.
-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment