Saturday, July 6, 2013

I hate multiple emails.

Okay, so I've been blogging for maybe a year now, attempted to do at least one post every month. Fine. Cool. I hope it's interesting. But every time I log in, I use the wrong email.
Now it's not like I don't know which email I need to use to get on to this blasted site. No. I know which one. It's just gmail has that auto sign in, so it chooses the wrong account because that account is the one I use for ALL my stuff. And I haven't figured out how to transfer the accounts or anything. If anyone who actually reads this blog and knows how to transfer it could tell me, that'd be sweet.
Also... I have my costume for Chicago Wizard World very close to done. I am only a belt away from completing it! I can totally go with out the belt, but as obsessive to accuracy on my budget I am, I'm going to get it at all costs. I'll make sure to post some pictures.
This is going to be a quick post, I now realize and I'm sorry. I'll make sure to post again later this month, but tonight I have things to do. Just on a serious note, if anyone who reads this needs to talk, I'm open. Anytime. Seriously. I may not reply instantly (for I may be asleep), but as soon as I figure out what to say, I'll reply. I don't know... I just want you guys to know that you're not alone and I'm more than willing to help.
And remember my friends...

Doodle of the Day:
This is legit the only thing I've drawn since going into summer school. And it was for a project... Where has my life gone? And when can I get it back?

Gif of the day:
That one always makes me chuckle. I wish I could use it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment